You will find high levels of share content please select share (see Important Notes 1.)
1. Make sure your browser is full screen to avoid chopping off information.
2. Make Sure you are working as your Institute next to "Working As:" should be an image of your University logo.
3. Look at Image automatically loaded and text, please note this is a scrollable section
4. Select Concept groups, these will be highlighted green when selected e.g.
5. Press , this will save your selection
6. Incase of error please selecty
1. Some images will look like shared images please click the button you do not need to select concepts.
Rules of Thumb:
a) Contains text
c) Comments has the text "share" in it.
Some Examples of Share Imagery:
2. There are also Non-English comments these should select again don't select concepts they wont be saved.
3. Images considered of offensive content (e.g. pornography, hate speech, threats, graphic violence)
4. Can't Decide click the button, this saves nothing an will just display a new images possible someone else will have an idea.